One of the most important priorities of SmartBee Club Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as „we” or SmartBee Club) is your privacy and safety of your personal data. That is why we take all the reasonable efforts to ensure that Personal Data of our website users and any related services users is treated with full respect for their fundamental rights and freedoms as well as dignity, with particular consideration of confidentiality rules. Therefore, we explain below how your personal data is collected, kept, shared and used and specify ways of controlling and setting out preferences available as a result of data sharing. All the information and data given by you or collected in connection with this website is used within the framework of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as: „GDPR”). This means in particular that any Personal Data processing is conducted pursuant to the relevant provisions of the law.
Personal Data Controller is the SmartBee Club Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at Wysogotowo, Bukowska 27 (hereinafter referred to as the „Controller”) You can contact the Controller in all matters relating to the protection of personal data using e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- to allow the registration and use of SmartBee Club services which enables you, i. A. to create an account, have access to guidelines of performing experiments and a safe guide, receive information and remainders from SmartBee Club- via e-mail or in a form of notification;
- to conclude and perform contract for services provided by SmartBee Club i. A to verify your identity and assist you in case of losing or forgetting your login/ password for any SmartBee Club services upon prior registration; to enable you to create and maintain registered user profile in order to handle your transactions and requests for singing into users lists; to contact you when necessary and respond to your requests and questions, including emails; to process credit card payments and provide other services you are interested in;
- to clear transactions which includes orders completion and delivery of online purchased products and also provision of any other services ordered;
- to receive information about your transactions considering SmartBee Club, including detailed description of questions sent, information about articles you read, content that was watched and interactions with other SmartBee Club users;
- to process user content that you published, including messages sent to or received through SmartBee Club and interactions with SmartBee Club Customer Service;
- to process information about actions taken by you within the Website (e.g. websites or products you have viewed);
- to process technical data which may include URL address, data contained in the cookie files, your IP address, sorts of devices you use to gain access to or connect with SmartBee Club;
- to respond to your requests, questions and claims, as well as emails not connected with service provision;
- to allow you to take part in promotional activities organized or sponsored by SmartBee Club such as contests, lotteries or discounts and so SmartBee Club is able to conduct such activities in accordance with rules stipulated in terms and conditions related to such contests, lotteries or discounts;
- for marketing, promotion and advertising purposes, including direct marketing, carrying out analysis and research, drawing up market statistics or carrying out market surveys, via email, text messages (SMS), active notifications, pop-up banners, instant messengers, telephone conversations initiated by operator, SmartBee Club official social media accounts in the scope of its products and services and to send you offers, promotions or other information about our products and services;
- to create your profile on our website through gathering and analysing information (using profiling cooking files) about your selected preferences and choices made on the website as well as overall activity on the website;
- to ensure compliance with law imposing on SmartBee Club obligation to collect or process further certain Personal Data. In case you participate in contests or lotteries organized on our Website, this also includes regulations governing contests or lotteries;
- to prevent and detect any website abuse or criminal activities taken through it;
- to analyse and improve the quality of service rendered, enhance the website, asses the effectiveness of SmartBee Club marketing activities and service, carry out statistical and demographic analysis concerning corporate customers and registered users of SmartBee Club.
Data processing is carried out with procedures, technical and electronic means appropriate for the protection of confidentiality and data security. Data processing includes following activities: collecting, preserving, organizing, storing, viewing, compiling, modifying, selecting, downloading, adjusting, using, connecting, deleting and destroying data- also combing two or more of such activities.
The period for which the personal data will be stored:
- Personal data processed for the purpose of service provision as well as requests and promotions support, is stored by SmartBee for a period of time strictly necessary to achieve such purposes. However, information shall be stored for a longer period of time when it is needed to address the claims considering the service or other requests and promotions, and also when we need them to protect the interest of SmartBee Club, connected with potential responsibility arising from service provision, requests and promotions. In particular SmartBee Club is entitled to keep evidence essential to defend it against any claim.
- Personal data processed for the marketing or profiling purpose it stored by SmartBee Club from its approval until the moment that the approval is withdrawn.
- Personal data processed for the purpose of ensurance of compliance with law is stored by SmartBee Club for a period of time required in connection with law obligations that are fulfilled upon data processing.
- Personal data processed for the purpose of prevention of criminal activities and analysis is stored by SmartBee Club for aa period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
The data subjects’ rights are as follows:
- to request access to your personal data;
- to request rectification of your personal data that is incomplete or inaccurate;
- to request erasure of your personal data;
- to request restriction of processing of your personal data,
- to request data portability that is to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured and to request the transmission of that data to another entity,
- to object to the processing of your personal data,
- to lodge a complaint with polish supervisory authority or supervisory authorities of the another Member State competent for the habitual residence or place of work of the data subject or for the place of alleged breach of GDPR,
- to withdraw your consent at any time; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- to obtain intervention on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision based on automated processing.
All the rights referred to above, except for the right to lodge a complaint with polish supervisory authority or supervisory authorities of the another Member State competent for the habitual residence or place of work of the data subject or for the place of alleged breach of GDPR, may be exercised at the e-mail address given in the introduction or at the address of controller’s registered office with a note „Personal data protection”
Categories of recipients of the personal data (bodies performing the processing of personal data on behalf of a controller) are as follows: certain natural persons- authorized by SmartBee Club to process Persona Data essential to take measures strictly related to provide services ( for instance the maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications network); carriers, printing companies or companies responsible for handling the correspondence; documents archiving companies; customer survey companies, partners providing technical service (for instance the development and maintenance of information systems and internet services, data restoring, sending mail on our behalf, websites hosting, promotions, contests or lotteries management, consumer support, IT service related to the Website, emails sending); banks, entities managing social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn), public entities or authorities, to whom Personal Data may be disclosed pursuant to applicable law or binding orders of such entities and authorities.
In order to ensure compliance with law providing children online privacy protection, in terms of children under 16 year old, SmartBee Club process Personal Data only in the scope necessary to provide its services.